The primary role of this job is to provide the technical support of products to our worldwide engineers and customers.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Provide tier-2 technical support to a large number of products in a technical manner.
- Be responsible for product deployment and support for a set of defined products.
- Take ownership of the incident calls by providing acknowledgement, resolution and set expectations from the actual technical analysis.
- Log, investigate and track technical issues from clients.
- Closely monitor application events via web-based monitoring systems.
- Be familiar with escalation procedures when working with responsible departments, depending on the severity of an incident.
- Adhere to incident management KPI's.
- Ensure risks or concerns are maintained accordingly that could influence the quality of the software delivery or support and that timeframes are communicated properly.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure effectivity of resolving incident calls, and effective communication with other teams.
- Deploy and troubleshoot in-house software products' features and fixes to live environments whilst understanding the potential impacts on various systems.
- Document technical articles and problem resolution steps in company knowledge base system.
- Identify and develop ideas to enhance tools, process, training, techniques etc.
- Work diligently and responsibly on all live environments.
- Provide excellent services to both internal and external parties in a timely manner.
- Provide Stand-By and on-call support as required
Mauritius specific work
In addition to the above there is a requirement that the incumbent is able to support systems in a business continuity role should the other international offices be unavailable in the event of a Business Continuity event.